ID: 80003 (Vest-CIRAS-Arid)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Radio not included
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
- Quick release system
- 5 M4/M16 magazine pouches (fits 10 M4/M16 magazines)
- Full MOLLE compatibility for adding additional pouches and accessories
- Fully adjustable size; adjustable cummerbund
- Accepts medium and large size plates
Size: One size fits most
The USMC style C.I.R.A.S. type tactical vest is the ideal modular tactical vest for anyone looking for similar features to the real thing without the $500.00 price tag. The vest includes 5X double M4/M16 type magazine pouches, a general purpose pouch, an admin pouch, as well as two pistol magazine pouches. The rear of the vest features full MOLLE webbing and drag handle.Size:
One size fits most Dimensions:
21" X 12.5" X 7" Color:
600D Nylon Manufacturer:
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
(Write a review)
- Feels solid, high quality materials
- Fits well on me (I'm a relatively bigger guy at 5'11", 255lbs), comfortable
- Looks great.
- Lots of room for more MOLLE pouches, especially if you're a GBB player like me and you need more mag pouches (30rnds)
- Interfaces well with my Condor hydration pack and pouches
- The included radio pouch fits a dummy radio /radio case perfectly.
- Not a big problem, but the pouches come attached very loosely. I imagine this is a feature so that you can reorient them however you want easily, but it means you will have to spend some time reattaching all the MOLLE pouches before you try it out on the field.
- The tan color is a bit misleading – it is far closer to coyote brown, which is perfect for me since all my other gear matches well with it.
- The mag pouches are advertised as doubles, but I am having a hard time fitting two mags in at a time. This may change as I wear it more and the material loosens up a bit, but for now (after having it for about a month), I am only running one M4 style mag per pouch.
"Received this yesterday. At first glance, i liked what i saw. Color definitely isnt tan though. 100% coyote brown. Which isn’t a big deal at all. Quality is nice. Though theres some sharp pieces inside of the vest that scratched me slightly. So id suggest checking all of the stitching/fabric inside for anything sharp. Fit perfectly out of the box without any adjustments. (6’0 230lbs). Vest has some weight to it without anything packed into it which i really liked. Mag pouches are advertised as double mag pouches which isnt the case. I was only able to fit 1 mag (Evike brand BAMF mid caps) in each one. Maybe after wearing in some 2 will be able to fit. And speaking of pouches. They come very loosely attached. Be sure to remove and reattach properly. Overall, im really satisfied with this vest.
"This is a 4 year review of the item. I have two. One in woodland and one in coyote.
- stood strong after years of use. Running through sagebrush, rolling down hill, and just over all use in socal.
- the stitching has held up on it's own after years of use
- will serve you right if taken care of
- plenty of molle space. You can even secure a battle belt to it for even more space if needed.
-the pouches that are included will last just as long.
- easy to adjust.
- can fit a variety of plates. Real, foam, or hard.
- the m4 pouches do need to be stretched to fit two gi mags.
- some vest may have frayed stitching, if so send it back for another or sew it right with kevlar thread.
Overall this best has served me through hundreds of games and has not failed me yet. To be honest almost as good as my real vest.
Discuss about USMC Style C.I.R.A.S. Type Force Recon Tactical Vest (Color: Arid Camo) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.