- Power aluminum body, X-Rigid rotor, X-Rigid body and X-Rigid handle – These components are all constructed of metal
- X-Tough Drag is known to provide a very smooth and strong drag to go up against hard fighting fish such as tuna and amberjacks that love to run hard
- X-Ship technology - there are two bearings located one on each end of the pinion gear that provides support. This means that the gears are able to stay in alignment when they are under a heavy load
- X-Shield and X-Protect to provide the best waterproofing protection
- Cold-forged aluminum spool is designed for strength and is much stronger than either a die-cast aluminum or graphite spool
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power
"Absolute power" is the aim of New Stella SW. We are using our latest and most innovative technologies to complete the "SW-X Concept" which takes this new generation Stella SW to an all new level for Anglers.X-Ship:
X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.Hagane Body:
The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.Hagane Gear:
With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heart of the reel. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D design and then formed by Shimano's cold forging technology. The result is assured resilience. It's the fruit of Shimano's inexhaustible pursuit for durability; the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels.X-Protect:
By combining our water repellent coating and our specially designed, water channeling, labyrinth construction, X Protect provides high-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation.X-Shield:
X-Shield & X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions.X-Tough Drag:
X-Tough Drag with its dramatically enhanced smoothness, control and toughness anticipates the vigorous speed of Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna.CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool:
These spools provide increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.Super Stopper II:
Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.Model:
SaltwaterPowerPro Line Capacity (lb test / yds):
50/400,65/315,80/240Mono Line Capacity (lb test / yds):
14+1Line Retrieve Per Crank (in):
6.2:1Max Drag (lb):
Discuss about Shimano Stella SW Salt Water Spinning Fishing Reel (Model: 14000SW BXG) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov