ID: 78810 (FL-TK35XPUE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Cree XHP70 LED, with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Innovative toggle switch for free switching between tactical, outdoor and lockout modes
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
The Fenix TK35UE Ultimate Edition flashlight is newly upgraded with the latest Cree XHP70 LED which delivers a maximum output of 3200 lumens a distance of 984ft (300m). The innovative toggle switch allows you to quickly switch between tactical mode, outdoor mode and the lock-out function. The battery indicator lets you know if the two 18650 Li-ion batteries (not included) are in need of charging via the USB port on the battery holder. Waterproof and dustproof with a max runtime of 152 hours, the TK35UE flashlight is ready to easily meet the needs of any outdoor enthusiast as well as military and law enforcement.Color:
Two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (not included) NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s. We recommend any of the ARB-L18 series from Fenix.Brightness:
3200 lumen Max / 20 lumen min 5 settingsMaterial:
Aluminum alloy, CREE LEDManufacturer:
Discuss about Fenix TK35UE 3200 Lumen LED Flashlight with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov