ID: 78565 (Pouch-QMGP1X2B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Durable injection molded polymer construction
- Locking cam system locks directly into the magazine's magazine release cuts
- Magazines cannot be removed without actuating the release paddle
- Large, textured paddles are easily found by touch and can be operated while wearing gloves and in the most adverse conditions
- Adjustable carrier ride height
- Fits belts up to 2.25" in width
- Designed specifically for use with GLOCK 9mm and .40 magazines
Designed to provide the most secure magazine retention, the Quantum Mechanics locking magazines carrier greatly reduces accidental loss of magazines. Utilizing the magazine release cuts on standard Glock magazines, the QM locking magazine carrier locks the magazines into place, only allows removal when the locking paddles are fully depressed.Compatibility:
Glock 9mm and .40 caliber pistol magazinesMaterial:
Injection molded polymerManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"Put this on my duty belt and it's absolutely amazing, keeps my mags in place while i'm running, doesn't move around while i'm running, I definitely am buying another pair for my vest.
"Seems like im the first to review this.
Honestly this mag carrier is probably for competitions but it still works great. its basically like a blackhawk holster but magazines instead of a gun.
The only con (For Me) was that the loops dont hold some belts tightly so they slip on the belt
Discuss about Quantum Mechanics Locking Double Stack 9mm / .40 Magazine Carrier (Model: Double Magazine / Glock Magazines) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov