ID: 77812 (ACC-Sherlock-M)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Clear tube earpiece can be worn on either ear
- Earpiece has field replaceable components
- Low profile lapel microphone with easy to use push-to-talk button
- Sturdy metal clothing clip attaches to shirt or jacket
- Kevlar reinforced cable guarantees reliability
Single Wire Lapel Microphone with Acoustic Tube Earpiece and M connector for Motorola two-way radios with a two-pin connector. A best seller for Code Red Headsets for discrete communications with film crews, casinos, security at museums, crowd control at concerts, and hotel housekeeping. s.
- Motorola: RDX Series RDM2070d, BPR40, BPR250, CLS Series, CP88, CP100, CP110, CP125, CP150, CP185, CP200,CP200XLS, CP220, CP240, CP300, CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450LS, DTR series, EP450, GP2000, GP68, GP88, GP300, GP308, GP350, GP600, GTI, GTX LTS2000, PR400, P040, P080, P110, P1225, P1225LS, P200, PR400, PRO3150, RMU2040, SP10, SP21, SP50, XTN446, XTN500, XTN600, XU4100, XV1100, XV1400, XV2100, XU1100, XU2100, XU 2600, VL50, VL130
- Bearcom: BC110, BC120, BC130
- HYT (Hytera): TC-320, TC-500, TC-508, TC-518, TC-600, TC-610, TC-620, TC-700, TC-700 ExPLUS, TC-780, TC-900, TC-1600, TC-3000, TC-3600, HYT850, HYT2100
- TEKK: XU100, XV100, XU1000, XV1000
For use with Motorola 2-Pin RadiosManufacturer:
Code Red Headsetsr: Code Red Headsets
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Sherlock M single-wire Lapel Microphone (Radio: Motorola 2 Pin) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!