ID: 77313 (Rod-TAT6101MHFB)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Sold Out
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Daiwas exclusive SVF (Super Volume Fiber) graphite technology
- Five-year limited warranty
- Bias graphite fiber construction for flexibility, strength and virtually zero blank twist
- Micro pitch blank finish
- Daiwa custom reel seat & machined aluminum reel clamp nut
- Fuji® Alconite ring guides
- Split grip design with EVA foam, hook keeper, blank through handle construction
- GlaTech construction (Glass cranking models only)
This set of rods incorporates the latest, cutting edge rod technology to take full advantage of the advanced performance standards set by TATULA Baitcasting Reels.
45 degree bias construction prevents twisting of the blank for greater strength, sensitivity and hook setting power.
Match perfectly with TATULA Baitcasting Reels.
GlaTech construction combines the tip flexibility and toughness needed for fishing reaction baits with the backbone needed for fish control.Model:
1Line Weight (lbs):
10-20Lure Weight (oz):
1/4 - 1Number of Guides:
Discuss about Daiwa TATULA® Bass Trigger Grip Casting Fishing Rod (Model: TAT6101MHFB) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.