- Ideal for slow jigging, butterfly jigging, or any type of cast/crank-and-let-it-fall jigging
- Integrated Japanese phantom holographic or dual side full illumination finish. (Please select)
- Superior battle angler engineered hook and split ring
- Integrated "Extreme Sharp" Battle Angler "Invisible Black" hook set (2 hooks)
- Water-ergonomic hydrodynamic design with center balanced body flattens on the fall
- Battle Angler brings you the essential to battle, in the ocean
- Dual Side Super Bright 2X-Illumination on select models
(Not limited to). Drop it to the bottom, crank Jig up about 30 ft, then let it free spool, and repeat. Or cast it out, let it sink, crank, let it sink, until you are on a fish or the jig is returned to be cast again.Hook Size:
5/0 (33mm long, 21mm wide)Split Ring Strength:
300 lbs / 1.5mm x 10mmWeight:
250g / 8.81 ozMaterial:
Ultra strong stainless steel material, extremely sharp hooksManufacturer:
About Battle Angler
Battle Angler is a USA based company founded by anglers addicted to fishing! The Battle Angler concept is developed by a team of experts in real combat gears with the vision to bringing battle technology, mindset, level of standard, and equipment to the fishing world. The ocean is full of unknown. We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every time a cast is made, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the mindset we hold. Whether we are off-shore or in-shore; be a BATTLE ANGLER, BE BATTLE READY. Push forward and fight ever fish with a true predator instinct.
(Write a review)
"Great jig! Nice finish all around, bright, and strong rings and hook for big fish
"These jigs are awesome! Super bright, nice stinger set included, and catches big fish! Got BFT, Cods, Whitefish, and even a halibut on it! Must have in my tackle boxes for So Cal fishing!
Discuss about Battle Angler Phantom-Fall Jigging Lure Fishing Jig (Model: 250g Shimmer Blue) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov