- Lightweight – 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
The Aimpoint® Micro H-1 was designed with the hunter in mind. These sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to carry the Aimpoint name.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Micro H-1 has become a very popular hunting sight worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
The Aimpoint Micro H-1 is also available as an alternative configuation with Blaser original saddle mount. Micro H-1 with Blaser mount, Art.No. 200090.Length:
Aluminum AlloyPackage Includes:
Mount, Optic, BatteryManufacturer:
The companys first commercial sight product, the Aimpoint® Electronic, was introduced to the market in 1975. The Aimpoint® red dot sight has continued to evolve over the past 40 years by working closely with experienced hunters, marksmen and military weapon experts, and is now recognized as the fastest, most rugged, and most efficient electronic small arms sighting system in the world.There are more than 2 million hunters, sports shooting enthusiasts, police and military personnel who use Aimpoint® sights around the world today.
Discuss about Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight w/ AR15 Ready 39mm LRP Mount with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov