- Mountable on MIL-STD 1913 Rail system/Picatinny rail
- Advanced optical lenses with a protective front window, excellent light transmission
- High, AAA battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement (Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers)
- Extremely robust housing design, same ruggedness as the CompM4 sights with less weight
- Submersible to a depth of 45 m (150 ft), mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery (4 NVD settings and 6 daylight settings, mechanical switch for speed and reliability)
The CompM5™ is a high performance red dot sight developed for military and law enforcement applications. Aimpoint red dot sights are designed for the both eyes open method which greatly enhances situational awareness and target acquisition. Thanks to the optical design the red dot follows the movement of the users eye while remaining fixed on target, eliminating any need for centering.
The CompM5 allows for unlimited eye relief and is compatible with Aimpoint 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers as well as all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD).
The battery life for the CompM5 is over 5 years of continuous use while at the pos. 7, more than 1 year of use at pos. 8, and more than 10 years at NVD settings (pos. 1 to 4).Length:
83 mm (3.3")Magnification:
One AAA size 1.5 V Alkaline LR03 or Lithium FR03Material:
High Strength AluminumPackage Includes:
The companys first commercial sight product, the Aimpoint® Electronic, was introduced to the market in 1975. The Aimpoint® red dot sight has continued to evolve over the past 40 years by working closely with experienced hunters, marksmen and military weapon experts, and is now recognized as the fastest, most rugged, and most efficient electronic small arms sighting system in the world.There are more than 2 million hunters, sports shooting enthusiasts, police and military personnel who use Aimpoint® sights around the world today.
Discuss about Aimpoint CompM5 2 MOA Red Dot Optic w/ Standard Picatinny Mount with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov