ID: 76031 (SG-LR3002)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Durable injection molded polymer body and barrel assembly
- Officially licensed FABARM design and trademarks
- Top rail is ideal for mounting optics or other accessories
- Tr-shot design puts more rounds down range per pump
- Pump action design mimics the action of the real deal
- Compatible will all Marui style shotgun shell magazines
- Ergonomic design
- Removable front and rear sights
FPS Range: 300-310Length:
30 rounds (Compatible with Marui spec shotguns shell magazines)Muzzle Velocity:
310 (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Fire Modes:
Yes, FixedPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, SightsManufacturer:
FABARM / BO-Manufacture
(Write a review)
"This was my first tri-shot Airsoft gun Iâ€™ve bought and I love it,
- shoots three bbâ€™s
- decent accuracy
- great range
- extremely light
- has a bottom rail for lights or grips
- comes with 2 shells in the box
- iron sights are very noticeable with the red front sight and green back sights.
- the back iron sight can be adjusted up and down
- reloading shells is super easy and kinda fun to do.
-mostly made out of plastic but doesnâ€™t rattle and seems sturdy
- your gonna need a good strong grip on the pump to pull it back.
- iron sights feel cheaply made
"This gun is made well and shoots good. I used this in cqb yesterday and i found i did better with this shotgun than my aeg. The pump is kinda stiff but if you workout somewhat or get used to it it shouldn't be a problem during the game. The rails are a little on the flimsy side so i wouldn't trust any really expensive optics or whatever on it but they still work great for what i used it for(very fast paced cqb). It is a blast to shoot(no pun intended) and it is hilarious to see peoples reactions when they get shot by 3 bbs at once. Make sure to buy more shells though since they go by fast. Overall this gun is worth the money and extremely fun too play with.
"ive had the full sized version of this gun for a few years and used the hell out of it in both cqb and on my medium sized outdoor field here in santa paula ca. (Stryker airsoft ) and its been quit effective for a medium range shot gun with a decent range of about 100' with .20 BBs, but ive used as heavy as .25s in it and still had some good kills with it overall a good purchase for me . I play a lot of out door fields and my shot guns (I have several of different brands) always serve me well, this is a very comfortable gun to hold , both lite and maneuverable and not too hard to pump add a red dot to it and almost never misses , cheers.
Discuss about FABARM STF12 Pump Action Tri-Shot Airsoft Shotgun (Model: Compact / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov