- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards, ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards, and US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection With Distortion Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Rubberized Temple Tips for Comfort and Security
- Smoke Grey Lens Provides Max Glare Reduction with No Color Distortion: Light Transmission 15%
- Clear Lens for Night, Indoor, Overcast, and Very Low Light Conditions: Light Transmission 90%
Color: Smoke Grey / Clear lens with Matte Black Frame
Featuring shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate lenses, these sunglasses meet all lighting conditions for shooting, hunting and everyday wear. The nearly indestructible nylon frames have removable soft-foam browpads and rubber no-slip nose pads for a secure fit. T-peg adjustable head straps. ANSI Z87.1-2003-certified as OSHA occupational-grade eye protection. Smoke gray, light rust and clear lenses meet military ballistic specs for combat eyewear protection. Includes a zippered nylon case with belt loops. Mil Spec rated as Protective Combat Eyewear.Package Includes:
Matte black frame, smoke grey lens, clear lens, protective storage case, microfiber cleaning cloth, black adjustable elastic button strap, instruction cardManufacturer:
Based in Livermore, CA, Wiley X is a proud U.S. Veteran founded and family run organization that has become a world leader of premium performance eyewear and gloves for military, law enforcement, and civilian markets. Whether its American Sniper Navy SEALs on a mission or your local weekend warrior, weve got them covered!
Wiley X is the only premium performance eyewear manufacturer whose ENTIRE line of adult eyewear meets the ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity / High Mass Impact and Optical Clarity Standards, with many styles meeting the U.S. Militarys VO Ballistic Impact Standards. Wiley X has developed a consumer brand of premium performance sunglasses that distinguishes itself by being fashionable and stylish while providing maximum protection.
Today, this same eyewear protection worn by our soldiers in arms is available to vast civilian markets including; shooting sports, fishing, boating, motorcycling, racing, cycling, skiing, snowboarding, or just about any other demanding activity.
Discuss about Wiley X Guard Advanced Tactical Sunglasses (Color: Smoke Grey / Clear lens with Matte Black Frame) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov