- Increased light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Reticle protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability
- Illuminated reticle provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments
- Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position
Optimize the versatility, functionality and quick-handling attributes of your AR-15 with the Strike Eagle 1-8x24. A true 1X on the low end of its 8X zoom range, the Strike Eagle 1-8x24 intrinsically adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters engage targets from point-blank out to extended ranges. Home defense, competition, recreational shooting, feral hog removal and any task between, this scope is up for whatever you want to throw at it. And it does so at a price that will have you feeling like you ripped us off.
High quality, fully multi-coated lenses serve up a sharp image, impressive sight picture and optimal low-light performance. The illuminated, glass-etched BDC reticle subtends with popular .556 cartridges. Center target dot with surrounding halo promotes instinctually fast target acquisition and shot execution. Take the performance of your AR to new heights with the Strike Eagle 1-8x24.Length:
10 inches Magnification:
1-8 x Tube Diameter:
30 mm Objective Diameter:
116.5-19.2 feet/100 yardsBattery:
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Package Includes:
Scope, Lens Covers, Manual, Lens Cloth, One (1) CR2032 Manufacturer:
Discuss about Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 AR-BDC2 Rifle Scope with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov