ID: 73188 (Vortex-DB-207)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Increased light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Adjustable Eyecups, twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount
- Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece
Color: Black / Green
Superior quality, high-performance hunting optics can find their way around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. Grasp the long distance power of the 12x50 Diamondback® as you close in on details missed by others. Taking its lead from the Diamondback rattlesnake, this rugged binocular is striking in how well it detects life in low light. Huge field-of-view—the largest in its class—with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eyecups, and rugged rubber armor. It's all there. Now you can use "wow!" and "thank you" in the same sentence.Length:
6.8 inches Magnification:
12 x Lens Diameter:
50 mm Linear Field of View:
241 feet/1000 yards Package Includes:
Discuss about Vortex Diamondback 12x50 Roof Prism Binocular with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov