ID: 73185 (Optic-VPR-4210-HD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images
- Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces, multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images, coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments
- Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time, adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece
- Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
The Viper HD—a premium-quality binocular packed with everything you need and nothing you don't. Rugged, compact and lightweight (one of the lightest full-size binoculars to date), it's easy to see why the Vipers are award winners. Add in HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass for impressive resolution and color fidelity and the Vipers change more than the game. They change the results, too.Magnification:
10 xObjective Lens Diameter:
16.5 mmExit Pupil:
4.2 mmLinear Field of View:
319 feet/1000 yardsAngular Field of View:
6.1 degreesClose Focus:
5.1 feetInterpupillary Distance:
Discuss about Vortex Viper 10x42 HD Binocular with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov