ID: 73178 (Vortex-VMD-3103)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Gun pictured not included with optic
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
- Premium wide-field Lens exceptional edge-to-edge resolution
- Choose between 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to auto mode
- Single-Piece chassis compact and lightweight
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
Make your AR, pistol, or shotgun even more poisonous with the Venom Red Dot sight. A 3 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition, while providing a precise point of aim—getting shots down range and on target fast.The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.Length:
1 xEye Relief:
Unlimited Adjustment Graduation:
1 MOA Dot Size:
3 MOA Battery:
CR 1632 Material:
Aluminum Package Includes:
Optic, Picatinny Mount, T-15 Torx Wrench, Rain Cover, Lens Cloth, Mounting Screws, CR 1632 Battery, ScrewdriverManufacturer:
Discuss about Vortex Venom Red Dot Sight With 3 MOA Reticle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov