How to use the Phantom-Knife Jig: (not limited to)
- Ideal for slow jigging, fast jigging, butterfly jigging, or any type of cast/crank-and-let-it-fall jigging
- Glow in the dark finish attracts fish even when there is little to no light
- Superior battle angler engineered Extra Large dancing hook set and split ring
- Integrated "Extreme Sharp" Battle Angler Chrome hook set (2 hooks)
- Strong and compact PE line for optimized dancing effect
- Water-ergonomic hydrodynamic design with center balanced body flattens on the fall (Faster fall than the Phantom-Fall)
- Battle Angler brings you the essential to battle with the biggest of monster fish in the ocean! Available from 60g to 400g (Please select size from menu)
1) Drop or cast it out, let it sink to strike zone, crank 30 feet, let it sink 30 feet, until you are on a fish or the jig is returned to be cast again.
2) Surface Iron: Cast out and retrieve. Or cast right into a school of boiling fish.
3) Drop it to the bottom, crank Jig up about 30 ft, then let it free spool, and repeat.
4) Drop it to the bottom, crank once, and bounce your jig wit your rod tip going up and down until strike.
5) Simply use it as the sinker instead of a boring sinker to catch more fish!Weight:
60g / 2.11 ozHook Size:
6/0 (30mm long, 15mm wide)Stinger Hook Line Strength:
300 lbs / 1.6mmSplit Ring Strength:
121 lbs / 1.5mm x 7 x 10mmMaterial:
Ultra strong stainless steel material, extremely sharp extra large hooks, and strong PE lineManufacturer:
About Battle Angler
The Battle Angler concept is developed by a team of experts in real combat gears with the vision to bringing battle technology, mindset, level of standard, and equipment to the fishing world. The ocean is full of unknown. We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every time a cast is made, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the mindset we hold. Whether we are off-shore or in-shore; be a BATTLE ANGLER, BE BATTLE READY. Push forward and fight ever fish with a true predator instinct.
Discuss about Battle Angler Phantom-Knife Glow In The Dark Deep Sea Fishing Jig (Model: 60g 3/0) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!