ID: 71647 (AEG-IMD-302-1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Full metal CNC machined upper and lower receiver with laser engraved ICS trademarks
- Full metal ICS MARS keymod handguard accepts all standard keymod accessories (3x keymod rails included)
- Ambidextrous magazine release and fire controls
- MTR adjustable stock provides the user with adjustable length of pull
- Front and rear CRS folding sights
- Ergonomic motor grip
- M120 spring provides reliable high powered performance
- Integrated MOSFET for better trigger response and efficiency
FPS Range: 411-424Length:
800mm - 705mm (adjustable)Weight:
2940g Inner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesThread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4v Stick LiPo Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the rear with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
ICS follows the market demand and has globalization and localization strategies. Local distributors, wholesalers, or dealers are our distribution channels to ensure our best products and best services can be delivered to the end users. We expect ourselves to be the market leader to explore and create the market.We take care of our brand and good will by constantly improving first tier R&D, middle tier production quality, and the last tier marketing capabilities. ICS keeps expanding the quality and quantity of R&D teams. Our product lines will be more and more completed by our excellent innovative and developing capabilities. All of these make ICS the best Taiwan made AEG brand in every aspect.
(Write a review)
"So far it's great! Very easy to take apart. Also shoots great and not too loud. My one gripe is that the BAMF 190rd mid caps don't seem to fit in it.
"Got this one a couple weeks ago, have fired about 5000 rounds through it so far. A couple of notes after initial perfect-world testing:
1. The model I received does not have the diagnostic/burst-fire system. It is a split mechbox which is pretty neat from a technical standpoint, just doesn't have the fancy MOSFET features like (I assume) the newer MARS models do. Personally, I don't mind the absence of burst mode so I don't consider this an issue... I bought it because I like looking at shiny internals, which this has in spades. Just be warned!
2. PTS mid-cap magazines (the pretty ones with the fake brass casings) seem to have a couple of issues double-firing. At first the mags fit great but after pushing about 3-4 full mags through, the fit of the mags seems to be a bit wobbly. I don't seem to have this problem with the included ICS hi-cap mag, which has a fairly snug fit and works fine.
3. During my very first session, I popped the 20A blade fuse that was pre-installed. I didn't even get a whole mag through before it popped. Luckily, there was one spare 20A and one spare 30A included in the box. I threw in the 30A and haven't had a problem since. 11.1v tube-style LiPo from Valken is what I'm using for juice.
4. The stock that comes with the carbine is different than the ones that come with the DMR/Komodo. ICS does actually mention this in their own marketing materials, but none of the video reviews I watched mentioned it. As it stands, the included stock can only fit tube-style batteries... your nunchucks or flat batts aren't going to fit in the carbine model, but the DMR/Komodo stocks should be able to fit bigger batts out of the box.
Minor issues aside, the MARS carbine is a very solid product so far. I may have giggled like a schoolgirl the first time I switched to full auto with that 11.1v LiPo. The finish is great, especially the shiny metallic finish on the rail system. The switches and controls are nice, the tension-release mechanism when switching to safe is super nice, the quick-change spring actually qualifies as "quick change", and overall build quality is fantastic. Not going to lie, I'm very happy with my purchase.
"gun looks great and feels great. Have not field tested it yet will be using 7.4 lipo. only complaint out of the box. I cant get the 3 round burst working. videos say to fire in semi the hold for 10 seconds handle should vibrate 3 times. nothing happens. that was a big perk for getting this gun. will update after i field test this weekend.
Discuss about ICS CXP-MARS Carbine Full Metal M4 Airsoft AEG (Color: Black / Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov