- Redesigned fold down collar for a neat, professional appearance
- Zippered with hook & loop front closure for a smooth uniform appearance with rank tab loop on center placket
- Longer loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs with front zipper closure and glint tape above pocket
- Bi-swing back, Reinforced elbows, Pen/Pencil stalls
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Loop fasteners for name & rank patches
- Button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions
Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-04 using permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.
CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon
About Tru Spec
Since 1950, ATLANCO has been one of the leading suppliers of personal equipment, material and uniforms to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Under the continued leadership of the Zaglin family, the founders of the company, ATLANCO has grown from a regional, Atlanta-based distributor of military surplus items, originally known as Atlanta Army Navy Supply Company. ATLANCO continues to grow as a dynamic, pioneering market leader in the design and production of a wide variety of quality manufactured goods. To the many thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel who use and depend on our products daily, the names ATLANCO and TRU-SPEC; have become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.
Discuss about Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform (GL/PD 14-04) Shirt - Multicam (Size: Large) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov