ID: 71349 (Shirt-2576003)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- 1/4 zip front mandarin collar; zipper has cover hood for comfort
- Angled sleeve pockets with drain holes in bellows
- Underarm gusset to eliminate bulk and chafing
- Contoured torso shape for athletic fit
- Reinforced elbows with internal pockets for optional elbow pad
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff
- Mesh side panels for ventilation
- Drirelease® body has superior wicking and fast drying capabilities that pull moisture and perspiration away from the skin for improved evaporation that dries 4x faster than cotton. Regulates skin temperature, providing a 7 degree cooler body than other fibers or treatments with a natural feel and a touch of stretch
The new age in duty apparel. Updated features for today's First Responders with an approachable style but with all the features you need. Body constructed from drirelease® fabric with environmentally friendly FreshGuard® antimicrobial treatment for a built-in natural odor neutralizing system that prevents bacteria growth, wont wash or wear out over time and provides superior wicking and fast drying capabilities by pulling moisture and perspiration away from the skin for improved evaporation that dries 4x faster than cotton.Material:
6.5oz 65/35 Cotton Poly blendManufacturer:
About Tru Spec
Since 1950, ATLANCO has been one of the leading suppliers of personal equipment, material and uniforms to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Under the continued leadership of the Zaglin family, the founders of the company, ATLANCO has grown from a regional, Atlanta-based distributor of military surplus items, originally known as Atlanta Army Navy Supply Company. ATLANCO continues to grow as a dynamic, pioneering market leader in the design and production of a wide variety of quality manufactured goods. To the many thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel who use and depend on our products daily, the names ATLANCO and TRU-SPEC; have become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.
(Write a review)
"Material is very comfortable, importantly the cutting is good. Length is very good even for small size (long enough not to flip up and expose body during a ground roll)!
"In my opinion, this is a great combat shirt. However, the sizing is a bit off. the length of the sleeves is somewhat big and the sleeves overall are really baggy. I bought a size small in a different model but the same brand and the size was perfect. I got a size small with this shirt and it was too big.
Comfy, great quality
sizing is off
Discuss about Tru-Spec Urban Force TRU 1/4 Zip Combat Shirt (Size: Black / Small) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov