ID: 71321 (Pants-1432003)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Durable double weave fabric on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
Lightweight yet super durable these pants are the right choice for a wide range of outdoor activities from camping, climbing to hiking. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double Weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex accents, the TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Xpedition™ pants were designed alongside survivalist and winner of the first season of the hit series ALONE, Alan Kay, and are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.Material:
About Tru Spec
Since 1950, ATLANCO has been one of the leading suppliers of personal equipment, material and uniforms to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Under the continued leadership of the Zaglin family, the founders of the company, ATLANCO has grown from a regional, Atlanta-based distributor of military surplus items, originally known as Atlanta Army Navy Supply Company. ATLANCO continues to grow as a dynamic, pioneering market leader in the design and production of a wide variety of quality manufactured goods. To the many thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel who use and depend on our products daily, the names ATLANCO and TRU-SPEC; have become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.
Discuss about Tru-Spec 24-7 Xpedition Pants (Color: Black / 30x32) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov