- Adjustable, Two-stage Clean Break Trigger™
- SBD market leading sound suppression
- Rifled steel barrel
- Picatinny rail
- .177 cal., 1150 fps
- Sling Mounts (rear post/front loop)
FPS Range: 1100-1400
The Nitro Piston 2 has it all over the original Nitro Piston and almost every other gas spring on the market. Most gas springs have a reputation of being hard to cock, but the NP2 put an end to that. It can be touted as one of the easiest air rifles to shoot
But Crosman didn't stop the improvements there. They also improved the trigger so it feels like it's been tuned! Imagine that: A factory trigger that breaks crisp and clean. It has a significantly lighter trigger-pull, not one of those so-called "lawyer" triggers that requires Herculean strength to shoot.
As long as they were making improvements, Crosman decided to make a better and more effective integral sound suppression system that really is quiet. You'll notice an immediate difference between the report from your Nitro Piston 2 air rifle and the older Nitro Piston guns or other brands.
So, let's add up what you'll get in this great package: Easy cocking, fantastic trigger and less noise. And, it's assembled in Crosman's plant in Bloomfield, New York. .
The Trail Stealth with the Nitro Piston 2 isn't a dream, it's a dream come true. It's here for you to enjoy, to hit everything you're aiming at, and not strain with each cock and each pull of the trigger. Whether you are a begining airgunner, intermediate or expert, you are sure to be blown away by the quality of this air rifle.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Crosman Trail™ NP2 Stealth SBD Break Barrel Air Rifle 3-9x32 Scope (Caliber: .177) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov