ID: 70368 (Bag-921010-02E)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Accessories not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- External side ski straps and back board straps secure equipment
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waist belt with zip pockets for comfort and small-item storage
- Zip entries at back panel and top for versatile access
- Interior hydration sleeve stores water bladder (not included)
- Zipper on left shoulder strap lets you access hydration hose when you need it, stow it when you don't
- Abrasion-resistant 450D ripstop poly with TPE coating helps protect gear
- Padded eyewear pocket helps keep shades safe
- Internal metal frame for durability and shape retention
Sporting all the bells and whistles, the Tech Backpack provides the easy-access storage necessary to assist the snow-charging athlete in the hike to the top of the mountain. External straps tightly secure a board or skis for the upward journey, while the main compartment is easily accessible from either a zippered back panel or dual-zip top. An internal hydration sleeve houses your water bladder, and the hose feeds into the left shoulder strap, safely stowed out of the way until you need to access it via an external zipper. Durable construction with an internal metal frame protects your gear from the trials and turbulence of a high-paced downhill, while a tough ellipse logo on the lid of this specialized Oakley backpack brings modern athletic style to the mountain.Dimensions:
21.6" H x 11.8" W x 6.9" DColor:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Oakley Tech Backpack (Color: Blackout) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!