ID: 68522 (Wiring-Jag-FetX)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
JAG Arms Extreme Mosfet with Wiring
Easy to use programmable MOSFET with active braking. Allows for ROF control, pre-cocking, burst fire and low battery indication.
- Active braking MOSFET with 50mm of wiring for easy installation
- Utilizes high quality silicon insulated wiring
- Increases AEG rate of fire
- Eliminated trigger contact arcing
- Handles currents 2.5 times larger than its smaller variant
- Massive heat sink keeps unit cool
- For use with NiMh batteries 8.4V - 14,4V, li-pol 7.4V - 14.8V, li-fe 9.9V - 13.2V
- Spring Limit: M210
- ROF Limit: 25 RPS
32mm x 21mm x 13mmCompatibility:
Tokyo Marui Spec. Version 2 gearboxesMaterial:
Circuit board, silicon covered wiringManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about JAG Arms Extreme Mosfet with Wiring with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!