ID: 68520 (Wiring-Jag-Fet-CPU-X)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
JAG Arms Extreme Processor Unit with Wiring
Easy to use programmable MOSFET with active braking. Allows for ROF control, pre-cocking, burst fire and low battery indication.
- Easy to install programmable MOSFET provides user with advanced control over their AEG
- Pre-soldered wires make installation quick and easy
- Six new shooting modes
- Adjustable burst mode 1-10 rounds
- Smooth ROF change using PWM motor control
- precocking function for instant shot in SEMI
- Active braking
- Low battery indicator for 2S and 3S LiPo batteries, 3S Li-Fe and 3S Li-on
- Trigger is used for programming, motor provides vibration feedback
- Programmed settings are stored in unit
- Battery Limits: 8.4v - 12V NiMh 7.4v - 11.1v LiPo
- ROF limits: 25 RPS
- Spring Limit: M180
45mm x 15mm x 10mmCompatibility:
All Airsoft AEGsMaterial:
Circuit board, silicon covered wiringManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about JAG Arms Extreme Processor Unit with Wiring ( with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!