ID: 68518 (Wiring-Jag-CPU-V2)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Easy to use programmable MOSFET with active braking. Allows for ROF control, pre-cocking, burst fire and low battery indication.
- Easy to install programmable MOSFET provides user with advanced control over their AEG
- Pre-soldered wires make installation quick and easy
- Preserves mechanical trigger lock in SAFE
- Six new shooting modes
- Adjustable burst mode 1-10 rounds
- Smooth ROF change using PWM motor control
- precocking function for instant shot in SEMI
- Active braking
- Low battery indicator for 2S and 3S LiPo batteries, 3S Li-Fe and 3S Li-on
- Trigger is used for programming, motor provides vibration feedback
- Programmed settings are stored in unit
- Replaces original trigger contacts
- For use in Tokyo Marui spec Version 2 gearboxes ONLY
- Battery Limits: 8.4v - 12V NiMh 7.4v - 11.1v LiPo
- ROF limits: 25 RPS
- Spring Limit: M180
45mm x 15mm x 10mmCompatibility:
Tokyo Marui Spec. Version 2 gearboxesMaterial:
Circuit board, silicon covered wiringManufacturer:
About ECHO1 / JAG
Since its inception the Echo1USA brand has strived to provide our clients with uncompromising quality of products and customer service. As avid Airsoft players ourselves, we are able to understand the needs of the sport and the frustration with inferior products. Our commitment to yielding the finest most affordable Airsoft Guns and Accessories on the market today is steadfast, and remains the foundation of our continued success.
(Write a review)
"I bought this to replace a stock G&P trigger switch. fit was very easy but did have to make some adjustments with the unit to work with the Jefftron speed trigger. I needed to shim the trigger with bearing shims to make contact with the micro switch. also had to push the switch to the left in the shell to have proper .05 to.1 mm gap on the cut off arm and switch. After that it is working perfectly.
"Not very user friendly, takes a long time to program and is really picky on your GB set up and shim job. I mean, it's just a Jefftron unit JAG Arms imported from Europe and slapped their name all over it.
Discuss about JAG Arms Processor Unit with Wiring for Version 2 Gearbox with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov