ID: 68515 (Wiring-JAG-AB-Mirco)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Active braking MOSFET with 50mm of wiring for easy installation
- Utilizes high quality silicon insulated wiring
- Active braking technology uses the motors energy to stop it
- Voltage stabilization switch protects unit
- Reduces multiple shots in Semi-Auto in guns with high ROF
- Spring is not held under tension after each shot in semi auto
- For use with NiMh batteries 8.4v -12v and LiPo batteries 7.4v - 11.1v
- Spring Limit: M150
- ROF Limit: 25 RPS
45mm x 15mm x 10mmCompatibility:
Allairsoft AEGs without a MOSFETMaterial:
Circuit board, silicon covered wiringManufacturer:
About ECHO1 / JAG
Since its inception the Echo1USA brand has strived to provide our clients with uncompromising quality of products and customer service. As avid Airsoft players ourselves, we are able to understand the needs of the sport and the frustration with inferior products. Our commitment to yielding the finest most affordable Airsoft Guns and Accessories on the market today is steadfast, and remains the foundation of our continued success.
Discuss about JAG Arms Micro Active Braking MOSFET with Wiring with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.