ID: 67919 (BDU-RS-ACB-AT-L)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Please order two sizes up from your regular size as these are made to Asia specifications
- Durable ripstop NYCO blend fabric
- Button fly with drawstring waist adjustment
- 8 pocket design provides ample storage options (Slash front, side and back cargo pockets and leg auxiliary pockets)
- Integrated knee pad pockets are secured with hook and loop closure
- Fits standard side belts with additional 3" button secured belt loop flaps
Color: Arid Camo
Size: Large W 38-40
(Write a review)
"Donâ€™t upsize these pants as advised, theyâ€™re sized spot on.
"1. So I bought these in Arid Foilage (ATACs FG) and its spot on. The pictures dont look it but its 100% ATACS (light brown base, green splotches with small bits of black and tan faded in)
2. I am currently 5"10 I wear a 34x32 and im anywhere from 188 to 200 pounds. the large fits pretty well but Im still going to wear it with a belt because while it does fit rather snug its not perfect and is a tad bit loose but not by much.
3. material/quality, if you have ever bought any BDU or tactical clothing the thick heavy duty stuff. This isnt that. This is lighter and breathe-able, it feels paper thin almost like I can rip it but it doesn't rip, its durable just not the type of pants im used to. Not a con just something to get used to.
4. For $25 you really cant go wrong. if I was to experiment and buy a second set id try the medium but that might just be too small not sure. also one other thing, these are Long. Plenty of leg room.
"Nice pants, does the job!
Discuss about ACU Type Ripstop BDU Pants (Color: Arid Camo / Large) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov