ID: 67116 (Mosfet-Gate-TTN-BM-Front)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Programmer not included, see firmware infographic for differences in firmware
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Programmer is not included*The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
The Gate TITAN™ (mosfet for GB V2) will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life
- Trigger sensitivity
- Fire selector mode
- Battery protection
- Low battery Warning
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
- AUG Mode: Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode).
- Low Battery Warning: When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
- Adaptive Active Break: It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor.
- Built-in Self Test: his allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
- Deans Ready: The product has factory-fitted low-resistance deans-t connectors
- Mini-Tamiya Adapter: Thanks to the Mini Tamiya Adapters included in the kit, you can smoothly connect the drop-in module to your original (stock) installation.
- 14.8V LiPo Ready: The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V.
- The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
Fits in most version 2 gearboxesKit includes:
TITAN V2 Module with Basic Firmware Edition, installation Kit, Quickstart guidesManufacturer:
For eight years, Gate company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs. Gate has premises located in Cracow, Poland with products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 20 countries.
(Write a review)
"This thing is amazing. It does every thing you need it to and more. The instillation is a bit difficult. They do have a good video on how to put it in. But it is not an easy thing to put in if its your first time.
"the titan......the first and only trigger system anyone will ever need i built a custom dmr outa m4 m16 parts my gun is amazing it's so hard to use a normal gun now it just seems so slow. and for those wondering...yes you can get your ish link to work with your phone instead of the program card it is slot easier in my opinion all you need is a cable that goes from ish 2.0 to micro ish just like your Samsung charger or one for iPhone if the gcs app is available for Apple. I love the gate titan it is super simple to install just follow directions to the "t" and you will have no issues. ode also like to point out that the tech support in the phone and or computer app is super fast with replying to questions and comments as well so you know you will have no problem getting your titan up and running again.....unless it is in fact broke...so if your in the market for a redculouse easy to install and use mosfet....this is for you and way more than worth the money.
p.s. yes it does get rid of that full auto on semi auto issue we all have if the trigger assembly contacts get messed up and you cannot fix it no matter what you do hahaha.
"Awesome product. I installed this in my Krytac Trident Mkii. It did more than just take care of the only issues I had with my Krytac, it gave me all the little options I want. It works great. I don't use the active breaking because it is hard on the motor. The 30k Krytac motor got hot quick. I'm sure many of you have heard you can't use an 11.1 over 15c in a Krytac because it will double shoot on semi. It anymore. I have a 50c 11.1, and I don't even use the active breaking. The cycle detection and "ROF Stability" functions manage it perfectly. I have not tried the pre-cocking yet. I don't need it, it's super snappy with an 11.1.
I do want to say this: don't ever plug your battery in backwards. I just got some new batteries and had t had time to change the small Tamiya to deans yet. I also could t find the adapter that came with the Titan so I used one that came with something else forever ago, I can't even remember what. That a-holes did their mini Tamiya backwards. Anyways, I plugged it in and waited for the Titan to tell me it detected a 3S battery pack. It didn't do anything. I noticed the wire was super hot and unplugged it FAST. It was only plugged in for about 2 seconds, no more and possibly a fraction of a second less. It's dead. It won't even communicated with the programming card or the computer. I'm ordering another right now! It's worth it.
You should also know that I talked to someone at GATE, who makes this product. They are developing a premium version of the computer software that will add a whole bunch of new features you can choose from when programming. Should be out shortly after the end of 2017/beginning of 2018.
Joey - AZ
Discuss about Gate TITAN V2 Basic Module AEG MOSFET - (Front Wired) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.