ID: 66516 (Boots-235006CB-07.5)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The Condor 9 Richards tactical boot in the Coyote Brown colorway retains most of the functions and technologies of the Murphy boot, but is designed on a sleeker outsole and sportier profile. All materials that comprise of the Richards boot maintain high standards of quality and durability, giving you the most out of your boots.
- AM-TECH® Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond
- YKK side zipper and elastic laces for easy access in and out of the boot
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet
- AQUASHIELD® waterproof bootie membrane ensures dry and comfortable feet in wet weather conditions
- 100% non-metallic eyelets, zipper, and fiber shank (Security Friendly)
- 100% Genuine Full Grain Cow Leather
- 1800 Denier Coated Oxford Nylon Fabric
- Knit Fabric Lining
- Polyurethane (PU) Outsole and insole
Full grain leather,1800D nylon, PolyeurathaneManufacturer:
Condor Outdoor founds its beginnings early on as a camping goods manufacturer. The earlier days of the company were more focused on getting people out into nature and experiencing the wonder of the outdoors. As our product line expanded, the demand for function focused gear instead of general storage became more prevalent and as the War on Terror started we could not keep up with the demand for our products.Our quality and price of the 3-day Assault Pack drew so much attention that it became the heart of our tactical product line. From here we've expanded from camping vests to tactical vests, and expanding the product offering to equip warfighters, law enforcement, and hunters with quality and affordable gear.
Discuss about Condor Richards 9 Side Zip Tactical Boot - Coyote (Size: 7.5) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov