FPS Range: 380-400
- Stamped metal receiver
- Steel outer barrel w/ steel flash hider
- Riveted receiver
- RAS handguard for additional accessories
- Retractable crane stock
- Side mount for AK compatible scopes and optics
- Metal TM spec gearbox with reinforced internal parts
710mm - 800mm (Adjustable)Weight:
500~rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible AK Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
380~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
8.4v 1600mAh Small Stick Type / 7.4v LiPo recommended - Wired to top w/ small Tamiya (We recommend using only high quality batteries and smart chargers)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, 7.4V Lipo Battery, Lipo Smart Charger, Lipo Safe BagManufacturer:
CYMAThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
CYMA is among the oldest, most experienced and the largest Airsoft manufacturing facility in the world. Known for their unmatched quality control and professionalism, CYMA is selected to be the OEM of a vast amount of Airsoft products. Durability and performance meets affordability!
(Write a review)
"This gun rocks! It is super sturdy and tough, shoots accurate as hell, and so far I have had no feeding issues.
The only con I've found so far is it doesn't take Echo 1 mags which I have a abundance in. Will be ordering some G&P ones soon!
"This is a great gun but, like all guns, has flaws.
- Mostly made of steel
- Good trigger response and fire rate for a stock gun
- I was surprised about how well the weight was distributed
- very solid build (you could probably drop it quite a few times but only get scratches)
- perfect size for CQB
- 4 rails for all attachments that you want to put on
- M4 stock (this also means an m4 buffer tube so you can put most m4 stocks on this)
- Wired to the top rather than the stock (this is a pro for me because I don't have to worry about losing battery space if I want a different stock)
- the stock and buffer tube are both wobbly (you just need a long Philips head screw driver to fix the wobbly buffer tube, however I haven't found a way to prevent wobble on the stock. The wobble isn't too bad)
- the gun has some pot metal (not to big of a deal for me)
- charging handle becomes difficult to move when an 8.4v stick battery is plugged in.
- iron sights are meh
- and finally this con maybe a pro for some but for me it's a con because I bought this gun for CQB (my CQB fields fps limit is 390 fps with .20s) yet it shoots 490 fps with .20s out of the box.
Overall it was worth the $162
Discuss about CYMA AKS-74UN RAS w/ M4 Crane Stock Airsoft AEG Rifle - (Package: Add 7.4v LiPo Battery + Charger) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov