Fluoro Carbon / Fluorocarbon line?
- 100% Fluorocarbon line for maximized actions!
- Virtually invisible in the water ideal for stealthy and natural bait presentation.
- Low stretch index improves line control, presentation and bite detection. Optimizes hook setting power.
- Abrasion resistant and high tensile high knot strength.
- Fast sinking: Fluorocarbon line sinks four times faster than traditional nylon lines allowing the rig to reach strike zones faster.
- Offers exceptional handling on spinning and casting rods.
- Casts like regular monofilament lines.
Fluorocarbon is virtually invisible under water making them the best leader line for fishing sensitive species. From Jigging, fly-lining a live bait, dropper loop fishing, yo-yo fishing, or trolling, have 5~10 feet of fluorocarbon leader is proven to drastically increase action and versus monofilament / braid lines. The bait fish, jig, or bait simply looks much more natural without the visible line! FC is also UV resistant, chemical resistant, non-absorbant, high-density and impervious to cold conditions.Material:
100% Fluorocarbon CarbonLength:
Length: 50 Meters / 55 Yards / 165 FeetPound Test:
Clear / Transparent / InvisibleManufacture:
About Battle Angler
Battle Angler is a USA based company founded by anglers addicted to fishing! Our mission is to incorporate our years of combat training experience and mindset into the products we design. The ocean is full of the unknown. We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every time a cast is made, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the mindset we hold. Whether we are off-shore or in-shore; be a BATTLE ANGLER, BE BATTLE READY. Push forward and fight every fish with a true predator instinct.
Discuss about Battle Angler Phantom Capture Fluocarbon Leader Line (Model: 20LB 0.40mm 50M / 165 feet) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov