ID: 64392 (AEG-Modify-XTC-CAR-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Red dot not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Billet style aluminum alloy receiver with stamped Modify trademarks and Flat top receiver with 20mm top rail designed to mount optics or other sights
- Full metal 12.5" Keymod handguard with full length top rail
- Enlarged trigger guard allows for easy use with with gloves in wet or cold conditions and ergonomic rubberized motor grip provides a comfortable and reliable grip in the most adverse of conditions
- Mock bolt locks open giving the operator easy access to to the hop-up for on the fly adjustment
- Unique 90 degree ambidextrous selector switch reduces length of throw of selector
- Heavy duty Modify TORUS version 2 gearbox with integrated MOSFET, machined steel gearset, 8mm steel bearings, 6.01 tightbore inner barrel, rotary adjustment hop-up, Modify ultra piston, and quick change spring system doesn't require the removal of buffer tube
- Adjustable 5 position ergonomic crane style stock with TPR shoulder pad
- Skeletonized flat face competition style trigger
FPS Range: 340-350Length:
790mm - 880mm AdjustableWeight:
4100g (9.04lbs)Inner Barrel:
120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
340-355 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable TORUS gearboxMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, Back Up SightsManufacturer:
ModifyNote: Do not remove stock, use battery door for installation and removal of batteries
(Write a review)
"first off i must clarify that the inner barrell is not a tightbore 6.01 that's been mix up everywhere...i contacted Jag Arms and they clarified it is a wide bore 6.1. OK to that being said i am honestly pleasantly surprised at how accurrate this rifle shoots. and this was with .30g Valken BIO BBs. i unfortunately do not yet have a range finder but i can definitely say that this rifle can very accurately reach out and hit a human target at 200', honest i believe the distance is even greater than that but i' saying at least 200' to be modest. to me this is excellent distance out of the box. Oh yeah before i forget i did change the spring to a m120 spring back out to the lower spring position shooting at 388fps.
i decided to look a little deeper into the barrell and found that the bucking although it is a modify bucking the air seal was good and believe it or not the nub inside the bucking was a standard rounded bucking nub and the actual nub on the hopup arm is a Modify (ofcourse) baton flat nub, interesting combo to say the least but to my surprise it works quite well. I'm happy to announce that this is my First AEG to not really need any extras or mods. now i'm not saying that this is better than other AEGs sch as Krytac or VFC but it definitely gives those a run for the money. oh and it is not MAP locked!!!!!!!!!! i have only fielded for the first time this AEG a week ago but i was very happy with it's performance considering i use HPA normally this AEG made a great and lasting impression and i'm glad i took the chance at purchasing it.
"My brother got the XTC, I got the Krytac Trident CRB Mk2. He has to use a heavier weight BB or it will over hop. Like .30 or over. With that said, he can keep up with my CRB with a prometheus tightbore barrel. He can change his spring out in seconds where as I need to take my whole gun apart. The only true tick the CRB had over it is that it's a 10.3" barrel where the XTC is 16". If you're on the fence about it, don't be. I'd kill for that spring change ability.
"Great gun! The true quick change spring is an amazing feature. The only thing is you need to use a heavy weight bbs. Like .28-.32. .30s work amazing! This thing is perfect right out of the box. Don't be afraid to buy.
Discuss about Modify XTC M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Model: Carbine / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov