- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort; Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue; Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology; Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly
- Anti-microbial; Washable (if needed); Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water; Abrasion resistant
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Conductivity facilitates energy transfer for maximum thermoregulatory efficiency when used with IcePlate and the HiVis StayFrosty Vest
IceVents provide best-in-class stand-off plate carrier ventilation and padding. Say goodbye to the heavy, bulky, crude legacy ventilation products and say hello to wafer-thin, ultra-light and conductive IceVents. Wearing protection has never felt so good.
IceVents 2 now can connect directly to the inside of all body armor equipped with body-facing loop fields/pontoons. If your carrier is not equipped with internal pontoons, no problem! We've got you covered because IceVents 2 for Plate Carrier Stand-Off Ventilation come with a set of adhesive hook and loop cut pieces to attach to any plate carrier, chest rig or soft armor vest. Just wipe the surface where you want to affix the hook/loop cut pieces with rubbing alcohol, let dry, apply the adhesive-backed hook/loop cut pieces, let sit for 24 hours and you are good to go!
IceVents are ideal for dry and arid climates where evaporative cooling is effective. For humid climates, we recommend the unrivaled conductive cooling power of IcePlate.Versatile + Compatible:
IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, the HiVis StayFrosty Vest, Ear Protection Headsets, Gun Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial:
IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.High Tech Materials:
IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.Attachment Mechanisms:
Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation.Increased Load Bearing Capacity:
Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.
U.S. and International Patents Pending.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Manufacturer: Qore Performance
10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"Compatibility:
Universal Compatibility w/ Most Plate Carriers, Backpacks, RucksMaterial:
Thermoplastic Elastomer, Stimulite, Nylon MeshPackage Includes:
2x Ice Vents, 2x Hook & Loop Cut Pieces