ID: 63272 (AEG-LCT-M60)
Hover or touch above to zoom
All guns ship with federally mandated orange tip
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons
No Coupon Required FPS Range: 300-400 Features: Extremely realistic 1:1 scale replica of the legendary M60 "Pig" light machine gun Full steel construction lends itself to an extremely realistic AEG both in terms of look and feel as well as weight Full steel barrel assembly Rubberized forward handguard Slip resistant, rubberized pistol grip Folding steel bipod Fold down carry handle Adjustable rear sight 1300 round box magazine with pressure switch is powered by 4x AA batteries OD Green canvas magazine bag Realistic weight, clocking in at 25 pounds Hyper realistic magnese phosphate finish Full metal proprietary gearbox with 8mm bearings CNC machined aluminum hop-up unit Wired to the stock with a small Tamiya connector Only 200 pieces produced worldwide Length:
11130g (25 lbs)
1300 round electric winding box magazine
300 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Proprietary, full metal
9.6v Small Butterfly Type or 7.4v LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the stock with small Tamiya connector)
Gun, Magazine, Manual, Bipod
About LCT Airsoft
When it comes to Airsoft externals, LCT is one of the most prolific brands on the market. LCT prides themselves in making some of the most realistic replicas in Airsoft through great attention to detail and by closely replicating the same manufacturing processes used to make their real firearm counterparts.LCT shows the same level of commitment for their AEG internals as their externals; the LCT gearboxes feature an enhanced list of parts users would typically upgrade to. These high performance, reinforced internals boast greatly improved reliability while still remaining completely Tokyo Marui (TM) compatible.
(Write a review) "This thing is amazing quality. It is also almost as heavy as my minigun. I have been comparing this to the Inokatsu M60, which is another high-quality M60.
1. This is heavier than the Ino, due to more steel. This is great for just sheer awe. However, not as great for running around. Definitely worth it though. Everyone is always amazed when they hold it. It's also balanced a lot better than LCT's PKP.
2. This does not have the markings that Ino does, which sucks. Even if they included some stickers or something. For a replica this expensive, it would be nice seeing markings which I have on some of my MUCH cheaper guns.
3. It sounds a LOT different than I'd expect. The Ino runs on a V3 gearbox and has parts to "make it work" in the M60. This has a custom gearbox made FOR the M60. It has almost a sci-fi sound to it whereas the Ino has a more solid "thud" sound. The LCT also has a higher fire-rate than the Ino.
4. The hopup seems a bit nicer than the Ino - it's easy to see and access. It seems to be of great quality too.
5. The feeding actually seems to be nicer on this. My Ino is VERY picky about the feeding tube. The LCT is a lot less picky - so far it's been simply screwing it on and shooting. No messing with the tube's position!
Other than that, both are amazing. Compared to the A&K though... I couldn't imagine spending the money on the A&K now after using both the Inokatsu and the LCT. The weight is a letdown, the metal isn't anywhere near as nice, the lack of rubber, quality of internals, etc... The A&K really just has the price going for it. "This is an outstanding piece of hardware. I was really bummed to find out the Evike M60's don't come with the Sarco Defense markings. Other than that, this is the closest you're going to get to the real thing. I have no plans of using it as an airsoft. It is only going to be used as a static display. Write a Review
LCT Airsoft Full Metal Full Size Limited Edition M60 Airsoft Light Machine Gun AEG with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the
Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov