FPS Range: 340-420*Optic shown in image not included
G&P's new FRS (Freefloat Recoil System) line of AEG's offer simulated recoil through their new FRS 8mm Gearbox and buffer tube recoil shock assembly. This new system allows for the convenience of running an AEG but with enhanced realism thanks to the simulated recoil. Combined with G&P's excellent out-of-the-box performance and reliability, these new rifles are well suited for any first-time Airsoft player to the battle hardened Mil-Sim Veteran.
- Heavy duty metal MOTS receiver
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Matte black finish
- Laser engraved trademarks
- G&P Maritime II fixed stock
- 7" Keymod rail
- QD mock suppressor with 230mm inner barrel
- Full length top rail for optics
- Polymer flip-up front and rear sights
- Diamond texture rubberized stubby grip
- Ergonomic textured motor grip
- Read QD sling swivel
- Realistic electronic recoil feedback
32" (with suppressor) 25" (without suppressor)Weight:
4100g (9.04lbs)Inner Barrel:
120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
340-380(without suppressor) 400-420 (with suppressor) FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4v stick LiPo Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with Standard Deans connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, Vertical Grip, Mock SuppressorManufacturer:
G&PThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
G&P is among the oldest Military-simulation and training Airsoft manufacturers in the world. Started as a top combat light provider for law enforcement and military agencies around the world, G&P branched into Airsoft manufacturing with the same belief to never sacrifice quality for lower price. Their motto is visible on every G&P product. Every G&P AEG rifle is hand assembled and individually fine-tuned by top technicians in the industry to match G&P's unparalleled quality and reputation. G&P utilizes CNC precision machining and real-steel finish/coating processes on many of their products.
(Write a review)
"cool gun, I got it on sale for 299 so it was definitely worth it. It feels really sturdy and the flash hider is fucking nutty looking. I broke the stubby grip trying to apply it, which fucking bummed me out a little (Not sure if it was my fault or not). Also need to replace the stock if you are a bigger guy like me, the smallness plus the fixed stock makes it a little weird to handle. I also dont like how wobbly the mag is in the gun.
"Wanted to write this review mainly because there is very little out there for this rifle. I'm new to airsoft but have been playing paintball for years and my buddies who got me into this have been playing for a few years. The build quality of the rifle is great but there are a few things I'd like to point out:
1) The sights and charging handle are plastic. Not a huge deal but it would have been nice if there were metal.
2) The port cover does not close. Not sure why they did this as I've seen other rifles that can. Not a huge deal but it just makes me wonder why put it at all? The latch is even partially functional but the door won't close.
3) The safety/fire selector is plastic. It doesn't have good feedback and feels kind of cheap in terms of how it "clicks."
4) It comes with a vertical stubby grip which is nice. It feels very solid and not cheap at all.
5) Comes with 2 butt plates; one thicker one and one thinner one.
6) Battery connection is deans style.
7) The stock is fixed. Would be nice to have an adjustable one but I'm sure it was a compromise for the recoil system. Not sure I can mod it to add an adjustable one but haven't really looked into it yet.
As far as the recoil system goes....It's good for what it is. You can feel the recoil but it's nothing like the real thing, which is to be expected. If I tested this out before buying, I would have skipped the recoil and buy something cheap and upgrade or something better without recoil for the same price. With that being said, the silencer add on is quite awesome and makes this rifle well worth it for me. I chrono'd around 430FPS with the silencer and around 365FPS without straight out of the box. I didn't adjust anything. It's perfect for me since I wanted a rifle I could use in CQB as well as outdoors. This makes it super easy to switch between the two and the flash hider is just awesome looking!
My stock broke because of poor metal quality in the lower receiver broke after first game, bought new lower and stock and will see how that works. Suggestion get a collapsible stock not Maritime II it's bad heavy and little battery space
Little battery compartment
Discuss about G&P FRS CQB M4 SBR Airsoft Electric Recoil AEG Rifle with Keymod Handguard and QD Barrel Extension - Black (Package: Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov