The Beretta Cx4 Storm air rifle is powered by an 88g CO2 capsule housed within the stock of the air gun, this exciting 30-shot semi-automatic .177 caliber carbine will provide years of shooting enjoyment. With over 200 shots from one CO2 capsules, this Beretta replica airgun uses a unique belt-type 30-shot pellet magazine that makes this pellet rifle fun, fast, and accurate. Pair the Cx4 Storm air rifle with a Walther PS 22 Electronic Point Sight for a tactical look your friends will pine for.
- Injection molded polymer body
- Metal barrel assembly
- 30 round belt red rotary magazine allows pellets to be fired as fast as trigger can be pulled
- Powered by one 88 gram CO2 cartridge
- Flat top picatinny rail allows for mounting of most popular 20mm accessories
- Adjustable front and rear sight
- Licensed by Beretta
5.25 LBSMagazine Capacity:
430 RoundsMuzzle Velocity:
600 FPS (Measured with alloy pellets and CO2)Thread Direction:
88g CO2 cartridgeFire Modes:
Semi, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"This is so like the real thing, it is well made and looks good too, it says on some web sites that it IS NOT RIFLED, but i put an endoscope to mine, and mine is. Pity it only comes in .177 caliber, would love to have one with .22 caliber. I would recommend this air rifle, as i have never had so much fun. I live in the U.K. where real guns are banned, so got this Beretta CX4 Storm XT, i have had it for awhile now, and i really enjoy using it. There is only one problem, it,s so much fun that it costs a fortune in c02 cylinders, SO i converted mine to high pressure air. I have put 6 videos on you tube, just look for converting a Beretta CX4 storm, to HPA. I now have so much fun that it is getting expensive for the pellets, i use Gamo Hunter pro ( cheep but good ), for general plinking, and H @ N sniper light ( twice the price of Gamo ) but great for hunting.
Discuss about Beretta CX4 Storm .177 Caliber CO2 Powered Air Rifle By Umarex (.177 Caliber AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov