ID: 61218 (Mask-MA-88-CO)
Hover or touch above to zoom
The Matrix high speed mask series features a light weight and strong polymer frame, 22 gauge wire mesh viewing window, and a 4 point strap for a secure fit.
- Unique aggressive look to enhance field presence
- Great IFF (Identify Friendly Folks) team mask
- Light weight: Made out of high grade polymer for maximum comfort.
- Ergonomic design with high density foam cushion pads for maximum comfort
- Secure 4 Point strap
- Contoured design for optimized air flow
- "Zero fogging" 22 gauge wire mesh design for applicable sporting use
- Factory tested to withstand 500+ FPS Airsoft bb at zero range. Low profile shooting safety goggles or glasses should be worn under the mask to achieve proper eye protection for Airsoft and paintball gaming.
One Size fits mostManufacture:
Matrix Tactical SystemsDisclaimer:
When using this mask for Airsoft gaming, proper ANSI rated safety shooting goggles (sold separately) are required to be worn under the mask to achieve proper full sealed eye protection. Buyer assumes full responsibility and liability when using this mask for any other purposes. Wire mesh masks are not "full sealed" masks. Wire mesh masks are not designed for paintball gaming or any other projectiles that may shatter or splash upon impact.
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
Discuss about Matrix High Speed Wire Mesh Chastener Skull Mask - Swamp with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov