- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles (receiver mounting screw center-to-center of 7.375") with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels. Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech). Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis, adjustable LOP from 13.0-15.0 with included 0.50 Spacers, optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)*
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Accepts most factory and aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options; three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8 long dome stud), Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Hunter 700L Stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true drop-in solution for the end user*. The 700L is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also compatible with our Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Made in U.S.A.
*NOTE: Fits right-hand receivers only.
All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L Standard or Magnum. Not compatible with Remington 700 DM models with their proprietary detachable box magazines.
Due to interference with raised Cheek Risers, not compatible with the ISS system (J-Lock bolt) without modification. Regardless of bolt used, all raised Cheek Risers will need to be temporarily detached to remove the bolt for maintenance.
Since factory action mounting screws can come in a variety of lengths, grinding to length or utilizing longer replacements may be necessary to optimize fit with the Hunter 700L.WARNING:
Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.EXPORT NOTICE:
This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).Compatibility:
For use with Real Remington 700 Long Action RiflesWeight:
3.2 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)LOP Adjustment:
~13.0-15.0 inWidth of Forend:
Max 2.3"Width of Butt:
1.5"Butt Pad Dimensions:
Discuss about Magpul Hunter 700L Stock for Remington 700 Long Action Rifles (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov