Gun ships with Blaze Orange flash hider to meet US Federal regulations
Umbrella Armory, established in June of 2010 by a group of enthusiast Airsofters, provides advanced tech services for those who are longing for more out of their Airsoft guns. With the use of top tier parts and precision tuning, Umbrella Armory strives to enrich the Airsoft experience by bringing out the true potential of an Airsoft gun.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end / top tier custom guns and equipment that is suitable for training as well as skirmishing. EMG works very closely with various manufacturers and custom shops to make sure the highest level of quality and performance standards are met for each product.
The collaboration project between EMG and Umbrella Armory brings us one of the first in the line of performance oriented custom guns that feature fully built internals with outstanding externals. These finely tuned guns feature stylish designs, crisp action, snappy response, match performance, and the durability to be used hard and keep coming back for more. No detail has been overlooked and each part has been carefully chosen for its merits in what it brings to the build as a whole.
- Custom precision CNC machined aluminum upper and lower receiver
- Precision laser engraved EMG and Umbrella Armory trademarks
- Weather resistant matte black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- 12" M-LOK handguard
- 13" G&P barrel
- PTS 51.0 battlecomp 2.0
- G&P laser engraved 6-position buffer tube
- Matrix charging handle
- PTS EPG-C motor grip
- PTS backup sights
- PTS EPS stock
- ZCI sling plate adaptor
- G&P M4 receiver parts kit with metal hopup
- Retro Arms CNC machined selector switch (red); tuned for smooth operation with distinct detent clicks
- Retro Arms CNC machined match trigger (red); tuned for short travel and smooth pull
- Retro Arms 8mm gearbox
- Siegetek Concepts CNC chromoly steel gear set (14:1 ratio)
- Ultra fast rate of fire (33 RPS)
- Lonex Aluminum CNC cylinder head
- Lonex ventilated POM piston head
- Rocket Airsoft Full Steel Tooth Piston
- UA 8mm bearings
- Prometheus M135 steel spring
- SHS long nozzle
- ZCI spring set
- Starwei 30000 RPM motor
- Gate titan V2
- Prometheus 6.03mm inner diameter 380mm tight bore inner barrel
- Rocket stainless steel cylinder
- Rocket MIM piston
- Guarder V2 tappet plate
- VFC M4 air nozzle
- Lonex ARL
- R-hop tuning
- Precision gearbox shimming and fine tuning for optimized cycling
- Magpul M-Lok vertical grip included
- Low profile T1 style optic with CNC milled tall mount included
- 11.1v 1600mAh LiPo battery + BMS charger included
- 5x high RPS polymer mid-cap magazines included
- Plano padded foam hard case included
- One year extended warranty
773mm - 853mm (Adjustable)Weight:
130rd Mid-Cap Polymer Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
400FPS (Measured w/ .20g BB)Rate of Fire (ROF):
29-30 Rounds Per SecondThread Direction:
6mm Airsoft bb.Gearbox:
Umbrella Armory Custom V2 Battery:
11.1v Small Type LiPo Battery Recommended (Wired to stock w/ DEANS)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, 5x Mid Cap Magazine, LiPo Battery, LiPo BMS Charger, Red Dot Optic, Vertical Grip, Hard CaseHopup:
EMG / Umbrella Armory CollaborationThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Umbrella Armory Inc. is steadfast in our commitment to customer satisfaction. As a result we offer an extensive 365 day warranty on many of the internal parts used in the OCAW Alpha Series systems.
Warranty covers all defects in material, workmanship, and or assembly.
Warranty does not cover:
(1) Malfunctions or defects resulting from unauthorized repair, modification, or careless handling.
(2) Malfunctions or defects resulting from use of defective or improper projectiles (BBs).
(3) Malfunctions or defects resulting from abuse and/or failure to properly maintain.
(4) Malfunctions or defects resulting from criminal negligence or use under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
(5) Internal Breach of any kind.
(6) Scratches, Blemishes, or external wear marks on plastic or metal component parts.
(7) Wear and tear components including motors, pistons, batteries and electrical wiring.
(8) Any Accessories and External Components (Anything outside the Receiver). For Example the Receiver, Buffer Tube and other externals.
If your Umbrella Armory product is found to be defective during the applicable warranty period from the original date of purchase, Umbrella Armory will repair, or at its discretion, replace with new, used, or equivalent model, the defective product without charge for parts or labor.
**Warranty only valid in the United States
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world have never seen before, products we would put our names on it, and products that hits the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) is spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufactures, we work with top innovators in the firearm industry who inspires, combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry we believe in, EMG was born.
About Umbrella Armory
Umbrella Armory was established in June 2010, to fill a void in the Airsoft Market: premium weapon upgrade and repair, customizable gun builds, and innovative equipment that is tailor made for the industry. As the current pioneers in aftermarket customization and as the sole provider of premium maintenance in the United States, they hope to enrich the airsoft experience by providing convenient and affordable advice and upkeep.