ID: 58000 (SCP-NC-SEECPRQ3532G)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Durable cast aluminum body with weather resistant matte finish
- High definition prismatic lens providing improved optical clarity
- Illuminated green / blue glass etched reticle for quick sight acquisition
- Easy to use "Urban Tactical" reticle
- Compatible with NcSTAR Micro Dot Reflex Sight for fast acquisition backup sight (Sold Separately)
- Locking quick release lever mount compatible with Weaver / Picatinny / MIL-STD 1913 rails
- QR mount can be removed to mount optic directly to AR15 / M4 / M16 carrying handles with supplied thumb nut
32mmFOV (Feet at 100yds):
Matte BlackLens Coating:
Aluminum BodyPackage Includes:
Scope, Scope Covers, Battery, ManualManufacturer:
NcStar / VISM
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Discuss about NcStar / VISM Compact Prismatic Optic (CPO Series) 3.5x32mm Scope w/ Green/Blue Illumination - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!