"Very nice pistol, the weight and look of it feels nice when running it, however if you do not have a hard shell holster for this, or have a drop leg holster, if you do not have a good belt, it wills start to pull the belt down, because it weighs in at around 5 lbs. I used this as a pistol-only kit with 2 extra TM double stack magazines a few times, and I noticed that this gun has some decent range, and is fairly accurate up to around 75 feet or so on a good day, because the hopup works very well. The fps is consistent (Whether that be good or bad), and I have really enjoyed using this. Most of the internals are TM compatible, which makes it good for finding parts for the gun. When I first got it, the loading nozzle had snapped in half (I think it might've been my fault) and I had to replace it, but it wasn't too hard to find a replacement for around $5. After that, it shot consistently at just under 300 FPS with .25g bbs, and between 305-320 FPS with .20bbs. I have tried as an experiment to test some .12g bbs I had in my closet, and it seemed to shoot them accurately, and shot at around 350fps, but using them extensively could damage the gun, and so I wouldn't recommend using them. The Magazine that comes with it is just a modified TM double stack mag essentially, and works the same, which is disappointing, because there's always a few bbs left in the magazine after all the gas has been used, and after a while, the fps has gradually gotten lower and lower, and that's due to the pistols piston head wearing out.
* Full Metal
* Easy to find parts
* Essentially a Full Metal TM for waaaay cheaper
* Decent range, accuracy, and FPS
* Looks exactly like a real Kimber 1911
* Stands its own against AEGs at medium ranges
* Gas efficiency severely boosted when using a new piston head, which good ones are around $12
* Some parts break after a while, but most GBBs have this issue
* FPS can sometimes drop, so make sure the gun is lubed after and/or before use
* Poor piston head, wastes gas. Recommend replacing.