ID: 55644 (Airgun-CRSMN-CCICE7BKT)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Crosman "Iceman" CO2 Powered Semi-Auto Air Pistol Kit (.177 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT))
With its rifled steel barrel and easy to load 8-shot rotary clip, that fires either pellets or BBs at 430 fps. The Iceman offers the versatility of using either single-action or double-action operation. The under-barrel, Weaver-style rail accepts most lasers and tactical lights. Powered by the 12 gram CO2 Powerlet.
- Semi-auto shooting action
- Under barrel weaver rail allows for attachment of weapon lights or lasers
- Rifled steel barrel increases accuracy
- Single or double action
- Shoots pellets or BBs up to 430 FPS
- Kit includes Copperhead BBs, alloy pellets and shooting glasses
- Built in America, Made in the USA with globally sourced components
8 round rotary magazineMuzzle Velocity:
430 FPS (Measured with .177 cal alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Semi, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, sample pack of Copperhead BBs, Sample pack of Crosman alloy pellets and shooting glassesManufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Crosman Iceman CO2 Powered Semi-Auto Air Pistol Kit (.177 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov