ID: 55627 (Airgun-BTAP22)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
The Armada is built in America and is ideal for target shooting and hunting medium sized game. It includes a multi-shot magazine, full suppression and a crisp breaking trigger. The receiver features a machined picatinny rail and the bolt is reversible for left-handed shooters. An on-board gauge for monitoring air pressure and a crisp two-stage trigger make this a worthy addition to your gun collection.
- Modular, versatile design
- Backwards compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 grips and stocks
- Machined receiver featuring 5 inches of Picatinny rail space
- Delivers over 30 consistent shots per fill
- Bolt action is reversible
- Integrated resonance dampener
- 10-round magazine delivers fast follow up shots
- Rifled barrel, choked and shrouded
- Built in America, Made in the USA with globally sourced components
7.3 LBSMagazine Capacity:
10 roundsMuzzle Velocity:
1000 FPS (Measured with.22 Caliber Alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Single Shot, SafetyPackage Includes:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Benjamin Armada .22 Caliber PCP Powered Bolt Action Tactical Air Rifle (.22 Caliber AIRGUN THIS IS NOT AN AIRSOFT GUN) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov