Fenix TK15UE High Intensity 1000 Lumen CREE LED Tactical Multi-Color Flashlight - Black
The Fenix TK15UE defines extreme ruggedness. This light employs the new CREE XP-L HI V3 LED technology, which allows the light to throw an impressive beam distance of over 1000 feet (325 meters) and deliver a maximum output of 1000 lumens. With an impact resistant strike face bezel, the TK15UE is ready for heavy duty action. Complete with a tactical tail switch with momentary capability and a side switch to access four brightness levels and strobe, this tactical light is built to assist law enforcement, search and rescue, military and more.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a life span of 50,000 hours
- Compatible with AER-01/AER-02 remote pressure switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on function
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch on the head for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
145mmx 25.4mmx 34mm (5.7"1"1.3")Weight:
120-gram (4.23 oz) excluding batteriesBattery:
Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries (not included)Intensity:
Up to 1000 Lumen (10/150/350/1000)Package Includes:
Flashlight, Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-Ring, and User ManualManufacturer:
Discuss about Fenix TK15UE High Intensity 1000 Lumen CREE LED Tactical Multi-Color Flashlight - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov