ID: 53903 (Shell-GT-70X)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Sold Out
- Precision CNC machined brass construction
- Realistic metal tips & heavy weight
- One Round per shell
- Chambered in 4.5mm (.177 cal)
For WinGun, ASG Dan Wesson and other compatible 6mm Airsoft Gas Revolver PistolsCapacity:
1rd per shellMaterials:
This is not an Airsoft gun. Do not shoot at any person(s) or animal(s).
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"Very well made of good quality materials but these are very disappointing shells to use. While they do shoot well they are a great pain to load the pellets into them. Each shell must be unscrewed every time and a new pellet installed and then you must screw the shell back together -This very laborious process and greatly detracts for the pleasure of using them. I feel that they are somewhat expensive when compared to other pellet shells on the market but this is offset somewhat by the quality of the product.
Discuss about Gun Heaven Full Metal Brass Shells for WinGun / Dan Wesson 4.5mm (.177) Series Co2 Revolvers - Set of 12 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.