ID: 52089 (Sight-MFT-BUPSWR-BL)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
The Back Up Polymer Flip Up Rear Sight with Windage Adjustment (BUPSWR) mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny rail. A flat head screw driver is required to adjust an Infinite MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the aperture from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under all current magnifiers and optics. Manufactured using a specially developed reinforced, super tough polyamide from DuPonts Military Plastic Division, MADE IN THE USA.
- Low profile snag resistant design
- Shroud protects aperture from debris and impact damage
- Dual peep, same plane aperture allows for perfect co-witness
- Infinite MOA
- Unique closure with either aperture deployed
- Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
- Sight works in conjunction with all standard height front sights
- Manufactured out of super tough polyamide from DuPont's Military Plastic Division
- Flip Up
DuPont Military Grade Polyamide PolymerManufacturer:
Mission First Tactical
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Mission First Tactical BUPSWR Rear Back Up Sight - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!