Optic shown in image not included
- Aluminum alloy receiver, barrel assembly and buffer tube mater with durable reinforced polymer furniture
- Designed to function with HPA or CO2 providing realistic recoil
- Adjustable rate of fire (8-15 RPS) and adjustable FPS (300-400 FPS) allow for customization for any field scenario
- Accepts standard AEG type inner barrels and can use AEG magazines when in remote line configuration
- 20mm accessory rail allows for integration of all 20mm compatible accessories
- Can accept real AR spec stocks and handguards
- Remote line adapter included
- Made in the USA
The Tippmann M4 Airsoft Carbine revolutionizes the current gas/HPA powered airsoft system. The Tippmann M4 Carbine can be operated by either standard 12g CO2 canisters that are located in the magazine or can be plugged into a remote air rig for a reliable HPA-powered airsoft gun. The internals feature Tippmann's own pressure valve system which removes the use of complicated electronics. The rate of fire (ROF) is adjustable from as low as 8 rounds per second to as high as 20 rounds per second using the easily adjustable valve delay. The velocity is also adjustable from 270 FPS to 400 FPS (w/ .20g BBs and standard 362mm inner barrel). The inner barrel and hop-up unit are compatible with standard aftermarket AEG parts and standard AEG M4 magazines can be used when using HPA via remote air rig. Externally, the Tippmann M4 Carbine is constructed out of high quality and durable aircraft-grade aluminum with a nylon-fiber polymer stock, rails, and AR pistol grip. The full-length picatinny rail system features 8 different mounting positions and is mil-spec, allowing all RIS-compatible attachments to easily mount onto the rail. The outer barrel and gas block are also manufactured to the same standards. The upper receiver breakdown works just like its real-steel counterpart; simply push the rear pin out and fold the upper receiver forward. Tippmann has raised the standard in the airsoft world by providing the most reliable and adaptable gas system encased in an immaculate M4 platform. Made in the USA.
- Multiple Gas Input – CO2 Cartridges or Remote Line Adapter
- Gas Blow Back - Realistic Recoil/Kick
- Full Metal (Aluminum) Receiver, Barrel Assembly, and Buffer Tube
- Adjustable rate of fire – 8-15- RPS
- Adjustable velocity – 300-400 fps (0.20 g BB)
- Adjustable Hop-up Bucking
- Adjustable Front and Rear Flip Up Sights
- Adjustable PTS MBUS sights
- Anti-Jam Technology
- Realistic Disassembly
- Modular Foregrip – 8 sided picatinny capable
- Glass Filled Nylon grip
- Accepts many real AR stocks and handguards
- Works with many AEG mags when remote line system is used
- Remote line adapter included
- Accepts industry standard AEG inner barrel
- Made in the USA
~363mm Length - 6.03mm BoreMagazine Capacity:
90rd Proprietary CO2 Mag. With HPA setup, works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
270 FPS to 400 FPS (Adjustable, measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
14mm NegativeFire Modes:
12g CO2 cartridges (unregulated) or regulated HPA remote line systemHopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
Since 1986, Tippmann has been the premier designer and manufacturer of high performance paintball markers and accessories for players worldwide. Our reputation for quality, innovation, and service makes Tippmann a recognized industry leader in the development of technologically advanced products. In 2014, we spent the year joining two great companies and we are excited to be part of the GI Sportz family that includes, Tippmann, V-Force and of course GI Sportz branded products. We also expanded into the Airsoft market with our new Tippmann Tactical branded products. In paintball, we released our new Tactical Compact Rifle, otherwise known as the TCR. Both of these products are proudly made in the U.S.A. right here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We are focusing on producing more outstanding American-made products.
(Write a review)
"I absolutely love this gun.
Just a word of advice do a tdc hop up mod change the hand guard to a dope rail system and inner barrel. and this gun will bring you nothing but pleasure.
Love love. Been using heavy for 2 years zero issues. Itâ€™s features all over my YouTube channel THe Real deal Airsoft Gameplay.
This rifle is so loud and fun to play with.
"After a Prometheus purple bucking and maple leaf barrel, it shoots perfectly, however I still cant seem to get the full auto working.
"If you’re looking for a good gun in this price range, this is what you want. I got rid of my first tippmann but couldn’t help myself and had to get one back. They are so reliable and so easy to use. The most practical way to run one is with a hpa or co2 tank with a line. The tippmann m4 is the most fun Airsoft gun I’ve used and is well worth its price.
Discuss about Tippmann M4 Carbine Airsoft Gas Blowback CO2 / HPA Rifle (Length: Carbine Length) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov