ID: 49647 (SCP-NC-VDUO434DGB)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- New urban tactical reticle (blue) for quick target acquisition
- Glass etched reticle
- 30 degree offset reflex green dot optic, maintain the same bore height as scope reticle
- Scope and reflex optic each have independent zeroing adjustments
- AR15 1 1/2" optic centerline height
- LED reticle - 100% safe for the eyes
- 5 brightness settings for both the blue reticle and green dot
- Electronic control panel for reticle and green dot optic
- Picatinny / Mil-Std 1913 rail compatible mount
- Powered by 3v lithium CR123A battery
- Black anodized aluminum body
4x / 1xObjective Diameter:
32mmFOV (Feet at 100yds):
Matte BlackLens Coating:
Greed Dot SightMagnification:
3 MOALens Coating:
Aluminum BodyPackage Includes:
Scope, Scope Covers, Protective Case, Battery, ManualManufacturer:
NcStar / VISM
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Discuss about NcStar / VISM Dual Urban Optic (DUO Series) 4x32mm Scope w/ Offset Green Dot Sight - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!