Our most popular microphone for tight budgets is our Recruit Single Wire Surveillance Mic with Inline Push to Talk that is lightweight, comfortable and discreet. It comes with a clear acoustic Tube Earpiece and 2 pin connector that is compatible with Midland radios. Great for casinos, housekeeping, airsoft, security and anywhere your personnel use radios without bringing attention to themselves.
- Clear tube earpiece can be worn on either ear
- Earpiece has field replaceable components
- Low profile lapel microphone with easy to use push-to-talk button
- Sturdy metal clothing clip attaches to shirt or jacket
- Kevlar reinforced cable guarantees reliability
- Midland: 75-785, 75-440, GTX-200, GTX-250, GTX- 300, GTX-325, GTX-400. GTX-444, GTX-450, G-225, G-227, G-300
- Maxon: SP14, SP130, SP120, SP130, SPI140, SP300, SP310, SP320, SP330, SP340, SL25, SL55, SL55+, SL100K
For use with Midland 2 Pin RadiosManufacturer:
Code Red Headsets
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Code Red Headsets
Welcome to CODE RED HEADSETS, the only source you will need for your radio communication accessories. Code Red has been providing business radio users with high quality audio solutions since 1999.
We offer a wide range of 2 way radio accessories to meet any requirement. These include listen only earpieces, molded earpieces, surveillance microphones, ear microphones, speaker microphones, replacement radio batteries and battery chargers. Connectors are available for Motorola 2 way radios, Kenwood 2 way radios, Icom 2 way radios, Vertex 2 way radios and more.
Discuss about Code Red Headsets Recruit One-Wire Lapel Microphone w/ PTT (Connector: Midland 2-Pin) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!