Best-in-class ballistic protective goggle with high performance frame technology for comfortable, extended wear-ability.
- High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010, EN 166 and U.S. military ballistic impact requirements for goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
- Frame offers durable high-impact protection and flexibility for extreme comfort
- Compact, low profile design with unrestricted field-of-view fits comfortably with a variety of different Armed Forces' helmets
- Filtered full-frame ventilation for superior fog defense and fine particle filtration
- High performance OcuMax coating protects against fogging, scratching and chemicals
- Precision manufactured interchangeable lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side-impact protection and anti-fog performance
Polycarbonate, RubberFrame Color:
Clear, Solar-Smoked, YellowPackage Includes:
Wolfspider Goggle Frame, Clear Lens, Solar-Smoked Lens, Yellow Lens, Anti-Reflective Sleeve, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Storage CaseCertifications:
EXCEEDS U.S. MILITARY BALLISTIC IMPACT REQUIREMENTS FOR GOGGLES (MIL-DTL-43511D, CLAUSE 3.5.10)
EXCEEDS ANSI Z87.1-2010 BALLISTIC IMPACT AND OPTICAL REQUIREMENTSCE CERTIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN 166, EN 170 AND EN 172CAGE CODE: 30VZ5
Revision Military adheres to its singular purpose: "We are passionately committed to providing leading-edge protective equipment for mission critical military use worldwide. We are dedicated to the exploration of new possibilities and superior solutions."
Revision is a solutions provider specializing in protective equipment—primarily protective eyewear, armor, and head systems - along with newer innovations in power management and integrated systems. With robust design and development expertise, extensive experience, significant investment in efficient, high-volume manufacturing, and vertical integration, Revision is driven by a fundamental and powerful idea: delivering protective solutions that save lives. This ethos is embraced by employees at every level and across every department within the Company. Revision's mission is built into every Company effort, activity, and product line. It fuels Revision's product development, design, and R&D efforts.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"My favorite pair of goggles.
These things have stood up to being hit several times with no cracks or blemishes. My favorite thing about them is that they are dang near fog free, and until I got these, I had fogged up EVERY SINGLE eyepro option I've ever used. One important thing to note though is that the clear lens fogged on me, but not the smoked or yellow lenses.
Another important note is that the tan on this is very dull, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it still looks fitting in my OD green loadout.
- No fog (except clear lens)
- Full seal and Ballistics Rated
- No fog
- Neutral tan blends with almost any loadout color (except something like black)
- No fog (if you couldn't tell by now, I'm glad I finally found a pair that works)
- The strap is pretty tan, it looks out of place on my OD FAST helmet
- Clear lens fogged for me
- The right connection to the strap popped off once while adjusting it mid-game, it clicked right back into place though
"ordered this about a month ago. i have to say these are some high quality goggles, not worry about lens cracks or dents here. fits very nice on a helmet(mich fast type) and a lower face protection (mesh gen2) fits snug and clean no need for cutting and shaping.
-nice lenses (3)
-comfortable for long periods of time
-fits well with helmet and mesh lowers (see above)
non i can see
-A MUST BUY its a STEAL!
"These are just the typical extremely high quality Goggles you expect from Revision. A word of warning though these specific "tan" versions are not very tan. Their great for almost any setup of helmet color or camo you use. If your not sure what type of camo you want yet get these they go with everything well.
Discuss about Revision Wolfspider Deluxe Goggles with 2 Spare Lenses - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!